Wednesday

Loafing


Your bumming days will be over soon "Ms.sleep a lot!" J, teasingly told me yesterday. In a way it's true. No more lounging around and wearing jammy's all day till it's bed time again. I woke up at exactly 6:10 this morning and have been up since then. It's the first time I actually witness the sunrise. I haven't seen the dawn for months now since my schedule have been out of wack. I am practicing getting up very early in the morning in preparation for the training which is at seven in the morning. I want to condition my internal clock to ring me up early. The sunrise is actually very pretty from where I am right now, bright and glowing orange yellow. I believe there's a therapuetic effect to the soul, I mean getting up early, sip some coffee or cocoa and watch the sunrise. It's refreshing to watch the start of daybreak. Watch people start their day, watch the movements, the flow, the stream of life. Ah! it's wonderful to be alive! Although a few weeks back I was lacking enthusiasm.I brood about things. I'm glad the days are changing. Well, some days seems better days than others.Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."

-----000-----
Funny because it's true:
"Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realise that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home