Sunday

Many Thanks


There are a lot of things that I have to be thankful for. It's one of the greatest things that makes me optimistic, counting my blessings.
1. For being able to have found love and the whole package that comes with loving and being loved.
2.. For the thousands of laughters and joys I have had this year. As well as the tears and frustrations and depressions. They all contributed to my growth. Although I said " I will never have another birthday again" it is of course inevitable that aging process must go on whether we like it or not.
3. For the many experiences I have had for the past years especially the past three years which I call the "transition period". It has been the most challenging and the most intense part of my life.
4. For the confusions, culture shock and the learning process that made me wiser. I have come this far and will go forward to find out what is in store for me.
5. For the good times as well as the bad times. For the great as well as the bad days. For the delightful as well as the humdrum events that hepenned in my life.
6. For being able to wake up every morning and drink cocoa and coffee
7. For the many hugs, cuddles, kisses and giggles
8. For the small miracles that greet us with surprises at our doors
9. For the scoldings that made me realize I'm doing some things wrong.
10. For the many times where I can be able to be silly.
11. For the privilege of being able to experience life

Special thanks to Ellen. You have been a great inspiration to me. You may not know it but you have moved and motivated in a lot of ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home