Saturday


I don't know howto describe how I feel right now.It's definitely not a pleasant one. I feel almost empty. Drained in and out. Hollow, and I could almost feel that black hole siphoning the life out of me. It seems that all those bad feelings are coming back again. If I were to compare the way I feel to the taste, I would say it's totally bland.(Walang kabuluhan- meaningless). I loathe these feelings. It makes me uneasy, agitated. J calls it "cabin fever". It's the feeling you get when you have been trapped inside for a long period of time, or have been inside too long. And your head feels like it's about to explode. You want to scream at the top of your lungs. Or one even want to kick somebody so bad. Just too much energy within that the body wants to burst into pieces. I guess literally it means too much bumming. There's got to be things to be done to dispose the energies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home