Thursday

Techno addict


How much time do you spend on the computer? Do you sit infront of your computer till you're actually growing roots at the basement? Or you might actually start to rot by the computer and start growing molds? I am sometimes, maybe more than I think, a computer junkie. I could sit down infront of my computer hours and hours and may not even notice that the sun is up and has already gone down. Is that pathetic or what? But somedays I get so bored with it like I have reached the end of the internet. I bet there are a lot of people who are like me who's lives are hooked up to the computer like a life support machine. Some people actually make computers their lives. I mean, you wake up in the morning and turn on the computer. You come from work nobody's home, thank God there's the computer. There's no reason why people won't love computers. It's an all around helper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home