Thursday

words of the day:
Excerpts from the book " Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood" by Rebecca Wells:

We are not born all at once,but by bits. Our mothers are racked by our physical birth; we ourselves suffer the longer pains of our spiritual growth.
~Mary Antin~

Forgiveness is the name of love practiced among people who love poorly. The hard truth is that all of us love poorly. We need to forgive and be forgiven everyday, every hour unceasingly. That is the great work of love among the fellowship of the weak that is the human family.
~Henry Nouwen~

Penetrating so many secrets, we cease to believe in the unknowable. But there it sits,nevertheless, calmly licking it's chops.
~H.L. Mancken~

=============00000===============================================
I discovered one very good tea, good for women. It is called "tension tamer" and the brand name is Celestial Seasonings. Of course it was probably there for a while now but I just never noticed it until a co-worker told me about it. So, the last time I was at the grocery store, I grabbed one. Of course it seaks for itself, it's a tension reliever now with the new one it is fortified with vitamin B6 and B12 which are good to tame the terrible mood swings. Of course I also drink green tea rather than just the regular tea. It's suppose to be health beneficial.

Ok, here's another another tip especially those who are on diet. A glass of water and lemon in the morning and in the evening is supposed to help in the weight reduction. And to make it even better drink water before mealtime. I guess this make sense because the water will take up space in the tummy and so one will not feel that hungry anymore and thus, eat lesser quantity of food. Just one of my quest for health and vitality. Right now I am trying to do regular exercises. I would do stretches inside my home almost daily, plus walking. J even got me some barbels, just tiny barbels for me to use.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home