Sunday

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."
~Dizzy Dean explaining how he felt after being hit on the head by a ball in the 1934 World Series

I have this black hollow feeling, a dark tunnel within that I couldn't describe. I have been in a terrible mood to J, I even refused to apologize for my bad attitude. I felt okey when I woke up but later on, I felt this black hole siphoning the life out of me. I guess I just have the blahs. I haven't had this feeling in a while though. Don't you have those feelings of "nothingness" sometimes?

While I am feeling nothing, I try to think of something. I am actually thinking of a very good friend whom I have tried calling and frustration sets in because it seems the phone is working but it seems she couldn't hear me, yet I could hear her voice. Ah! so near yet so far. I haven't talked to her in a long time. And it actually makes me a little sad because she's the only person whom I feel so close to, yet it seems I am losing her. Maybe it's me, maybe it's just my feelings but we don't talk like we would share every volume of our lives just like before. She doesn't call and doesn't write anymore. I just hope that she is doing well. And that she's not avoiding conversing with me because she is in some life crisis.Perhaps the distance has gradually broke us apart.
-0000-

Hold me now, I'm six feet from the edge and I 'm thinking.....it's over now. Well, that's a portion of the song ONE LAST BREATHE by CREED. I actually like some of thier songs. I also like JEWEL. I llike some of her songs. I like this one.
Here's a quiz what kind of jewel you are.Below is the result of the quiz I took. I mean not the singer jewel, but jewel, the gem.
Diamond
You're a Diamond. You seem like a cold and an
unreachable person outside, yet you are
beautiful inside and outside. You may be
stubborn at times. You act with grace and
elegance and you are a precious asset to all
your friends.


What Jewel Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home