Monday

Blog and the blogger!

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the
freedom of thought which they seldom use."

--Kierkegaard--

====0000====

This is suppose to be what kind of blogger I am. A private performer. Except the line that says "adoring fans." Tests like these are not that accurate, they are just for fun. And I do it just for the fun of it.

Your Blogging Type Is the Private Performer

Your blog is your stage - with your visitors your adoring fans.
At least, that's how you write with your witty one liners.
And while you like attention, you value your privacy.
You're likely to have an anonymous blog - or turn off comments.
What's Your Blogging Personality?


I guess some of it are true. I do value privacy, I want readers to focus on what I write and not on my private life.Although, I impart some of my private life, it doesn't mean it would be for public consumption. I guess I am not the person that does bare it all. Just as they say bearing is daring. I am not as daring as others. But I admire the bold ones.And that's just who I am. I write because I want to be part of the world that speaks. I want to be heard. Sometimes I just want to write just for the hell of it.

I guess I am a private performer in my own life's stage, I do have my comments button on because I also want to know what you think or what other people think. I firmly believe that in this world, one doesn't just listen to his or her voice and monologues but by listening to other people,one can learn a lot. Although there are some people's voices that ought to be ignored, other wise they will just bring you down deep into the hole they are wallowing. As Elle said in Legally blonde 2, use your right of spit, I mean speech. But there are rules to the right of spit. If you spit on others, of course they would spit back and slobber all over you. One has to be careful not to step on to others toes, as they say the toes might be connected to the ass that you might kiss in the future.

I would like to think that my blogs are about anything under the sun, not just me, otherwise I would have bored the death of whoever happens to read my blog. I would like to think of my blog as anything may it be thoughts, ideas, theories, fiction, non-fiction. I would like it to be a pizza crust and I could put any toppings on it.

So, there you go. In the blog world, I would like to just have my own little spot in the vast world wide web,a spot for me to scribble whatever there is worth scribbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home