Thursday

Keep on Going


Changes of time, originally uploaded by Bethski.
While admiring the buds and it's foliage , robust and healthy, I also noticed time moving by, changing and passing by right before my eyes. There's this feeling at the pit of my stomach that accompanied such observation. Almost nostalgic. Probably because I see time moving right before my eyes passing me by. There's the hope we all have that we should be able to cope with time, I guess and that's how I feel right now. Don't get me wrong, I have come so far, from where I started, but when I stand still and see how things are, somehow I have this feeling that I could have done more, or that I should do more. But one can do so much at a time. I have gone farther from where I was before and I can almost see the foot prints of my path. But there's still so much to learn, so much more to do and I guess I have the feeling that time is running out. Of course time can tread for all eternity. I don't know why I feel this way. But when I stand still and reflect about things, I seem to suddenly get awaken from a deep slumber. Like I am on a mission and I am on a time pressure. I don't know, it might just be me. Gosh! i guess I am just getting older and that I think I have to do things before I reach that big O's.

Of course the buds will continue growing into branches extending themselves to all direction and I guess I wish I will be able to do just that. To explore a lot of things and just keep going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home