Monday


I got a surprise package today that travelled miles of oceans and seas and skies. It bore my mile long name which almost occupied the entire envelope. Thank you Ellen. That was a real surprise. I love the book. It's a book by Milan Kundera; The Book of Laughter and Forgetting. I even love the title. J was amazed how far this book have travelled. It came from a place we have never been before. He was running his fingers over it and uttered "Are there Austrian dusts on it?" He put it close to his nose and said " Is this the smell of Austria?" I guess he was just trying to visualize the place where the book came from. He was of course trying to exagerate things but while watching him do that I wish one day we'll be able to visit "Austria", well especially Vienna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home