Saturday

TAG OF HEARTS

Here's the TAg from Malaya. Sorry it took me a while, but here it is.

Rules:
* The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner.
* Need to mention the sex of the target.
* Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their Comments saying they've been tagged.
* If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

TARGET: Male (HunkyMonkey)

Physical:
Tall, good-looking to my eyes as we all have different taste to what is good-looking. Olive skin, no mustache, no beard (not a fan of facial hair)

Emotional:
Someone who is as hard as a rock but at the same time soft and cuddly on the inside and is sentsitive to a woman's needs. Or atleast try to understand me, as a woman.

Psychological:
Somebody sane. Somebody who has a kind of insanity that I can tolerate.

Spiritual:
Someone that connects with me, who has the ability to make magical spells over me. Someone who has a pure spirit.

Mental:
Someone who can meet me half-way - meeting of the minds. Someone who meets my brain waves. Someone whom I can communicate with me in special ways even without articulating.

Financial:
Someone who knows how to handle his finances. Someone who is practical and wise financially. Someone who is able to invest his time efforts and money for the future. Atleast for our future and future family maybe.

Social:
Someone who is amiable, who enjoys the company of friends and family. Someone who knows how to have fun but at the same time knows how to prioritize time and money. Someone whom I enjoy hanging out with, share moments with, share hopes and dreams and thoughts and lots of things in life.

Everyone has an idea of a perfect partner/ perfect love. It is a subjective matter. Sometimes what we have in mind as an ideal partner may not always be applicable to actual life or actual people. I mean our idea of a perfect partner may never exist in this surface of the earth. Some people go a lifetime searching for Mr. Right, I know I started from that point. But how do you know when you finally meet that person?

I can only speak for myself, I just knew it, once I saw him. So, now I'm happily married and the most important thing is that I know he loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home