Sunday

words of the day:
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.~Victor Hugo~

Okey, let me think of the things why I love J. The first thing I can think of is that he loves me inspite of being me. Who would think that somebody would love me the way he loves me when even sometimes I hate myself. Second, he pampers me like nobody else. He massage me after work. He rubs my feet after a long day at work and my feet hurts. He prepares me coffee or cocoa upon waking up after a morning cuddle. He prepares my meal if I didn't feel like cooking or didn't feel like doing anything. He drives me around even after a long day at work. He accompanies me shopping even if he hates shopping.He gives in to me after a few naggings. He listens to me even if I bitch and moan about things. He is a friend. He is the only person I feel closest to. With him,I can actually do a lot of crazy things and be able to get away with it. Have you ever thought of things why you love a person?Well, start listing down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am staring at the monitor and trying to decide whether to go back to bed and sleep the day away again. I have already overslept. I went to bed with the thought of enjoying a walk to the dreamside. Only this time,the only dream I can recall is the deep force of sleep pulling me deeper and deeper to eternity. It didn't feel good. In fact it is more like a nightmare. I couldn't move my feet, they were intertwined with each other. I felt concsious though. In my concsiousness I forced myself to get up. And fought the force of deep sleep for a few minutes then I went back to sleep. The rest of my sleep was uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home