Saturday

Looks like we are making it........4 years and counting. Ok, this is a very late post, but I just want to share our anniversary pix taken December 11. It looks so romantic and it really was very special.Time has gone by so quick and look at where we are now.

Dinner table


We are not country fans, but this happens to be our team song
Mm, mm, mm
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come, my baby
We might have took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

1-They said, "I'll bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding now
We're still together still going strong

2-You're still the one I run to, the one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life, still the one
You're still the one that I love, the only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

Ain't nothin' better we beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen, look at what we would be missin'
(repeat 1, 2)

You're still the one, oh, baby
(rpt 2)

I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home