Thursday

Dilly dallying

There's a lot of explanation for my long absence.I sort of wandered off a little bit and submerged myself to diferent things; work, arts and crafts, home making responsibilities. Let's just say I just had to go out there and experience and fill myself with ideas and thoughts and exposure to live by.

We were able to Climb up Stone Mountain up in Atlanta a few days before hallows eve. It looked fantastic at the top at night. You just feel like you are on top of the world looking at the towns below. Just panoramic especially when all the lights are glowing.It was a pretty sight. We just sat there and dreamt, looking straight to the stars above. The air was also cooler up there. We didn't stay that long there since we didn't have any flashlight and it was dark. We made it down quicker than going up. That was a very nice exercise.

Pyramid of Lights

sky lift

Halloween was such fun. It wasn't planned I just happenned to be there when we didn't even plan on celebrating halloween.Here's one of the funniest customes that night.

Kettle

That's not all. J had organized a bowling team that evening before coming down to Macon. We went bowling at a bowling alley that's close to my brother-in-law. I had such luck that evening, I started not so good. My ball going to the gutter. But then as I went along my shots were getting straight hitting the pins. The guys were even worried I might beat them. Eventually, when we tallied the scores I was placed 3rd among 6 people. So they congratulated me. That was the best yet, compared to the other times we went bowling. Of course after that long weekend spent at H, house I was ready to get back home.

The next day, we decided we would go for a walk by the woods. We followed a trail just by the back of our place. It wasn't our first time. We have been to this trail before, so we know our way over there. We walked all the way, coming across a lot of leaves falling, sometimes it would rain with leaves that it would sound like it was really raining. We finally came up to a lake, beautiful view from the nature trail.

Woods at the back yard.
Back woods

The Filtered sun through the trees.
Trees


Great view of the Lake:
Lake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home