Monday

SILLY NUTTINGS

Words of the day:

"We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom
that is in it - and stop there; lest we be like the cat that sits down on a
hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again---and that is well;
but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore. "
~~ Mark Twain
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must have cut my eyebrows very short. Atleast I don't have to worry about it too much because it will grow long soon. I just couldn't find the tiny scissors so I used the ordinary scissors. I must have ran out of things to do.I can't believe that "Make over" show talked me into this.What are the silliest things you do?

"I could while away the hours,
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consultin' with the rain,
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin',
If I only had a brain!"

~The Scarecrow~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It feels wonderful to have a close friend. Now, my chum is close yet far, out of reach. Still there is this bond that binds us, some cosmic connection. You know one of those long silence between me and my chum, I felt some kind of discomfort, kind of unpleasant feelings. When she finally called me, I knew that something was bothering her. True enough, she had a big tribulation at that time. And I knew it even before she told me.
Gosh! these are one of the days when words are hard to make out. But as they say, words are not important , what matters is what you feel within. Well I feel good, I guess. Yeah, I think I feel good after a yummy dinner. Perhaps my body is working more on my digestive system rather than my thinking system. Perhaps I should go gather some words and store it in my brain for later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home