Saturday

Intergalactic collissions

This is my horoscope for today. I don't know, I don't really believe in horoscopes but I read it anyway. I guess as a past time. If you are one of tghose who are so fond reading horoscopes you'll fine that some of them are surprisingly agreable to your mood or activities, or aura of the day. Or perhaps just cosmic coincidence.

Sagittarius 11/22 - 12/21
Because your tendency recently has been to brood over everything, dear Sagittarius, a day like this cannot be anything but beneficial. It has been difficult for you to find material satisfaction lately, but today offers you a view into the world of the intangible and unreal. You may find it especially gratifying to participate in an artistic or religious activity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words of the day
If you could,would you?
Since you couldn't maybe I would.
But Can I?
If I can't maybe I should.
Even if I can't and I couldn't and I shouldn't,
maybe I'll try.~angelove~

Yup right from the horse mouth. I don't know, I just had the urge to play with words and it also says so much about how I feel right now. Should I do it? Maybe not. Hmm, maybe I should try. But then will I do it? Or can I do it? auh! maybe I should go ahead and do it. I can do it. Just do it! No matter how I interchange the words I still couldn't figure out what I should do. maybe I should just shout HELP! I was just like a dog moving in circles trying to catch it's tail to find it's comfort spot. Going round and round and round and round in a dizzying spell until I drop dead on the flour. Now, don't be bothered with what's going on with me. I'm just thinking of stuff, life in general. Maybe just dizzy.

.....If I could, If I only could, I surely would..............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home